ZAM Network Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules
1. No Purchase Necessary; Entry Instructions. No purchase or payment of any money is necessary to enter. A purchase will not improve the chances of winning. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR WHERE REGISTRATION, BONDING OR LOCALIZATION REQUIRED.
This promotion is governed by these official rules (“Official Rules”) and the ZAM.COM Terms of Service available at www.zam.com/terms.html. Additional terms specific to a particular survey drawing, including deadline(s) and particular prize(s), are incorporated by reference and can be found on the survey page.
To participate in the survey and be eligible for a potential prize, participants must during the Survey Period (as defined below): (i) click through the survey URL; (ii) answer all the mandatory survey questions, (iii) complete the required details; and (iv) submit the survey. You may also participate by during the Survey Period sending an email with your name, address, phone number and “Enter Me in the ZAM Network Survey Terms Promotion” written in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. One entry per individual. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email or other account needed for participation. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email or addresses, accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant's entries and that participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
In the event of a dispute as to any entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Sponsor will make final determination of identity of participants and timing of entries in its sole discretion.
2. Survey Period. This promotion begins and ends on the time and dates indicated in the additional survey terms found at on the survey page (the “Survey Period”). Odds of winning the promotion depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Survey Period.
3. Eligibility. In order to be eligible, participants must be at least the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence. Any additional eligibility requirements will be indicated in the additional survey terms found on the survey page. Employees of Sponsor and its parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible.
4. Prize. Each winner will receive the prize as indicated in the additional survey terms found on the survey page. No substitution, assignment or transfer of the prize is permitted, except by Sponsor, who has the right to substitute a prize with another of comparable or greater value. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with the receipt and/or use of the prize.
5. Drawing. There will be the number of winners indicated in the additional survey terms found on the survey page. Each winner will be selected by a random-chance drawing. Sponsor will notify winners by email, U.S. Mail at the address associated with the winner’s entry form, and/or by other means consistent with the promotion within approximately ten (10) days following the drawing. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or winner’s failure to adequately monitor any account. The winner must then respond to Sponsor within fourteen (14) days. Should the winner fail to respond to Sponsor, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify that winner and select a new one in a second-chance random drawing. Winner, and any guest (if applicable), may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility, liability release and a publicity release. By entering or accepting any prize, winner allows Sponsor to use the winner’s name, photograph, likeness, voice, opinions, information, biographical information, hometown and jurisdiction of residence for publicity and promotional purposes without further compensation where permitted by law. Except where prohibited, participation in the promotion constitutes participant’s consent to Sponsor’s use of participant’s name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, hometown and jurisdiction of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
6. Conditions of Participation. By submitting an entry for this promotion, you agree to abide by these Official Rules, the ZAM.COM Terms of Service, the additional survey terms found on the survey page, and any decision Sponsor makes regarding this promotion, which Sponsor shall make in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify and prosecute to the fullest extent permitted by law any participant or winner who, in Sponsor’s reasonable suspicion, tampers with Sponsor, Sponsor site, the entry process, intentionally submits more than a single entry (if applicable), violates these rules, or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
7. List of Winner(s). Individuals may request the name of the winner(s) by submitting a self-addressed stamped envelope within three months of the end of the Survey Period to ZAM Network, LLC, Attn. Survey Giveaways, 12121 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 301, Los Angeles, CA 90025. Vermont and Washington residents may omit postage.
8. SPONSOR. Sponsor of this promotion is ZAM Network, LLC, 12121 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 301, Los Angeles, CA 90025.